I recently came across this cage at a colleague’s house and I fell in love with it. She had budgies housed in it but it is to me was the best cockatiel cage that I have seen.
Unfortunately I couldn’t source this in my city so had to go onto Amazon and order it just the way that she did. Please note that I have included my affiliate link in this page, which means if you purchase the same cage I did, I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
To find out more about this cage simply click on the blue link or on the picture of the cage below.
Why I Think This Yaheetech Is The Best Cockatiel Cage
YAHEETECH Roof Top Large Flight Parakeet Parrot Bird Cage with Rolling Stand for Parakeets Cockatiels Lovebirds Finches Canaries Budgie Conure Small Parrot Bird Cage Birdcage
Yaheetech is a leading online birdcage brand that was registered in the US in 2015.
Since the establishment of this brand, it has achieved steadily rapid development and become one of the leading birdcage brands.
The main reason for this is that they concentrate in the safety and construction of their cages.
During 2018 they sold over 44.000 cages.
Features of this cage:
- This large parakeet or cockatiel birdcage comes with a stand.
- The 1cm/0.4’’ bar spacing keeps your birds safely in the cage.
- There are 2 side-opening doors which are great for me as I can leave both of them open for an added play area for my cockatiels.
- There are 7 small doors for assembling feeders (included), a breeding box (not included), and a birdbath (not included).
- Each door has arc-shaped wires to prevent clever birds from opening the door.
- Two buckles secure the bottom tray to the cage.
- Constructed of glossy metal wires covered with non-toxic paint.
- Fine workmanship ensures great wear and tear and makes the cage both corrosion and rust-resistant. The painted frame is non-toxic.
- Detachable mesh grate for easy cleaning. (I prefer to keep this off)
- The structure is easy to assemble and comes with detailed instructions.
- There is a handle on the top of the cage for easy carrying and hanging.
- The cage comes with 2 x chewing hanging toys, 1 x climbing ladder, and 1 x swing that could be hanged freely inside the cage.
- The industrial casters allow the cage to be wheeled to any room in your house with ease.
- This cage is great for cockatiels, but can also house Sun Conures, Green Cheeks, Senegals, Meyer’s, Red-bellies, Jardines, Red-rumps, Quakers, Indian Ring Necks, Parakeets, Lovebirds, Budgies, Zebra Finch, Canary, or other similarly sized birds.
So these are some of the reasons why I think that this is one of the best cockatiel cages.